Immerse yourself in creativity with a retreat at Esther's Place! A relaxing time awaits you as you step inside the doors of the studio. Different options are available to build the perfect retreat. We've hosted bridal parties, grandmother-granddaughter retreats, girl's weekends, and so many more. The memories will be lasting!
The Knitter's Hideaway features a double and a twin bed, along with a gorgeous turret featuring Victorian crown molding and soft lace drapes. A sitting area, with a record player and fun collection of records, completes the room. $95 a night
The Dyer's Garden is a sweet and sunny room, with two twin beds. The beds are adorned with quilts and the lace curtains let the light stream in. Delicate and dainty is what this room is! $95 a night
The shared hall bath features a Raggedy-Ann and Andy theme, which actually have their roots in Illinois, and a museum in Arcola, IL. Bathroom includes a shower and spacious sink, along with plenty of plush linens.
- Retreat Package $48
- Evening Meal- Seasonally Inspired Salad, Rolls, Mediterranean Chicken, Seasonal Vegetable, Ravioli with Creamy Vodka Sauce, Cheesecake with homemade sauce, Sparkling or Non-Sparkling Water with lemon
- Early Morning- Self Serve Tea and Coffee in the kitchen
- Breakfast- Yogurt-fruit parfait, cranberry scones, made-to-order omelettes, fresh fruit
- Your choice of felting projects from our parties page
- Retreat Package, 13 and under $38
- A smaller portion for our younger guests!
- Add A Class
- Add on any of our current classes to your retreat
- Add a Farm Visit
- Request a farm visit and we'll gladly give you a tour!
- Special Diets can be accommodated, please mention this ahead of time.
Check-in and check-out
Check in is at 4 pm and check out at 11 am the following day.
Free Wi-Fi is available during your stay. All retreat guests are welcomed with a bottle of water, handcrafted soap, and chocolates upon arrival. Any other special requests can be accommodated.
The full cost of the room will be charged upon booking your retreat. The retreat package, additional classes, etc will be due the day of the retreat.